HRF Women's Retreat - Spring 2018
We are excited to announce an opportunity to encourage us all to press forward towards Christ together! Next year, HRF will be hosting a Women's Retreat for the women of HRF.
The theme for the 2018 HRF Women's Retreat will be "Gospel, Safety, Time" and should serve as an opportunity for us all to better understand the role we each play in our responsibilities towards one another and cultivating a healthy gospel culture within our church body.
We pray the time will be used for:
- Encouraging one another - “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works.”(Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Being of the same mind with one another - “May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus.” (Romans 15:5)
- Honoring one another - “Outdo one another in showing honor.” (Romans 12:10)
The 3 day/2 night event will begin on Thursday, March 22nd at 3pm and end on Saturday, March 24th at 3pm.
- Who: The retreat is for all women that are members of HRF. (We cannot provide childcare during this retreat, but will allow mom with infants to bring their infants with them. This is also open for women that are currently pursuing membership at HRF.)
- Theme: "Gospel, Safety, Time"
- Dates: March 22-24, 2018
- Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC (You can view pictures of the house we will be staying at here.)
- Cost: $125 (Includes all food and lodging. HRF will provide financial assistance for those who are not able to pay the full registration price. We do ask that if you need financial assistance, please select the scholarship option when you register, which will bring your registration cost to $50 and HRF will cover the rest.)
The deadline to register is January 31, 2018 but we ask that you register ASAP for planning purposes. You can register with a $50 deposit now and pay the remaining amount later.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact Shalika Young at (281) 513-6833 or email@example.com.
Please be in prayer for this unique opportunity to spend some time together and be refreshed under God's Word and with God's people!
Registration is now open and you can do so here.