HRF Weekly Update - July 22, 2018
This Sunday, July 22, 2018, Pastor Tony will be preaching from Acts 5:17-32.
We encourage you to prepare for corporate worship by reading and praying through the text prior to the message on Sunday.
WEEKLY DISCIPLESHIP RESOURCES
Here are a few discipleship resources our elders recommend checking out this week.
- The Fear of the Lord - The fear of the Lord is a total openness to doing God’s will. It is repentance, turning away from evil. It translates into simple, practical obedience to God’s Word.
- Are You Living Worthy of the Gospel? - There is a call on every Christian to acknowledge our heavenly citizenship and then to live in a way that is consistent with it.
- 10 Things I Need To Remember Today - Life seems crazy some days. Sometimes, we weep and rejoice in the same day. No matter how long I’ve been a Christian, I need these reminders to which I cling today.
Please read them and use them as discipleship opportunities to discuss with one another. You can also view an archive of recommended discipleship resources here.
HRF MEMBERS MEETING - JULY 29TH
Our next HRF Members Meeting will be July 29, 2018, at 3 pm. Members Meetings serve as a way we care for another and carry out our responsibilities as members of a local church. If you are a member of HRF, please make every effort to attend.
Here are the dates for our remaining member's meetings for 2018:
- October 28, 2018
HRF ONLINE GIVING CHANGES
We have transitioned over to Planning Center Online (PCO) as our new online giving platform due to our old platform (Clover) shutting down at the end of August. Please take a moment to review the steps you need to complete in order to set up your HRF giving on our new platform here.
UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER
- July 29, 2018 - HRF Members Meeting
- September 3, 2018 - HRF Labor Day BBQ