HRF Weekly Update - July 8, 2018
This Sunday, July 8, 2018, Pastor Miguel will be preaching from Acts 4:32-5:11.
We encourage you to prepare for corporate worship by reading and praying through the text prior to the message on Sunday.
WEEKLY DISCIPLESHIP RESOURCES
Here are a few discipleship resources our elders recommend checking out this week.
- Seven Strategies for Fighting Envy - There is hope for us in the battle against this stingy, demanding enemy. We can fight for freedom with the gospel weapons God provides, for the sake of his awesome glory and our great joy.
- When Failure Saves and Success Destroys - God’s care for us may be better expressed by allowing us to fail than permitting us to succeed.
- How much difference would it make? - What would happen if we woke up tomorrow, and everything concerning the reality and work of the Holy Spirit, and everything concerning prayer, were removed from the Bible? Would it make a difference in how we lived?
Please read them and use them as discipleship opportunities to discuss with one another. You can also view an archive of recommended discipleship resources here.
HRF MEMBERS MEETING - JULY 29TH
Our next HRF Members Meeting will be July 29, 2018, at 3 pm. Members Meetings serve as a way we care for another and carry out our responsibilities as members of a local church. If you are a member of HRF, please make every effort to attend.
Here are the dates for our remaining member's meetings for 2018:
- October 28, 2018
UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER
- July 29, 2018 - HRF Members Meeting
- September 3, 2018 - HRF Labor Day BBQ